Christian Academy School System is committed to a stewardship way of living. We give of our time, talent, and treasure for the work of the school out of gratitude to God. As such, we seek to live in a responsible manner within our means.
The Annual Fund is the highest priority for fundraising at Christian Academy. Every gift provides an immediate and direct benefit to students and faculty, as well as a wide range of quality school programs for the current school year. At Christian Academy tuition and fees only cover a portion of the cost to educate our students.
2015-2016 Annual Fund
Kentucky Gifts - $381,000
Indiana Gifts - $132,000
Big Results, Big Impact!
Last year the Annual Fund helped support:
- Technology Integration - 120 new laptops to support Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Security - 13 new security cameras, including a new visitor security management systems
- Tuition Assistance - 420 students substantially funded by your gifts.
- Faculty Benefits - 470,000 in increased teacher benefits
- Education -
- 4 new Project Lead the Way classes
- 2 new AP art classes
- 6 new honors classes in math, science, social studies and dual credit classes
- 7 new courses including French, STEM, Fine Arts, and Middle School Robotics
2015-2016 Total Giving by Campus
|English Station ||$1,225,480 |
|Rock Creek||$135, 440 |
| Total||$1,623,634 |